Purpose of Position:
To design and implement optimal and meaningful customer experiences across the customer journey landscape based on solid customer insights. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Contribute to the methods, tools and skills required to execute customer experience management at the appropriate standards and responsibility levels of Immersion Group.
• Personal execution of the competency at a lead level, across complex and varied delivery environments.
Customer experience management is a fundamental component of a customer-first strategy and demonstrates a clear investment in customer needs. Embedding customer experience management in your organisation requires you to move from delivering random experiences to acting consistently and intentionally.
The ultimate goal of this practice is to continuously learn and publish insights while rapidly adapting. The aim is to create meaningful, effortless interactions to give customers pleasant memories of the time they spend with brands, and to create occasional moments that wow.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Stakeholder Management
- People Management and Growth
- Be a Senior Leader within the Immersion Group
- CX Practice Contribution
- Personal Delivery at a Lead CX Designer Level
Preferred: Postgraduate degree in consumer behaviour or a relevant design, research field or business/product development (Market Research, CX, Psychology)
Accepted: Diploma in consumer behaviour or a relevant design, research field or business/product development (Market Research, CX, psychology)
As a Level 1 BEE contributor, the company is fully committed to demonstrating sustainability by supporting social transformation and job creation in South Africa. We are fully committed to improving our candidate database profile and therefore give preference to AA/EE candidates.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hybrid Model - JHB