As a Senior UI Designer in Immersion Group, you will be responsible for bringing ideas and concepts to life and delivering against design strategy and project vision. You will work closely with UX designers to deliver end-to-end high-complexity projects efficiently and effectively while prioritising client needs and dependencies cross-functionally.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working closely with UX designers, thinking intentionally cross-platform and across the product ecosystem and channels
- Being responsible for your projects, taking ownership for consistency and UI elevation, using best practice design methods and standards
- Building interactive prototypes of digital products to showcase complete customer/user product journeys
- Working with other members of the design team to implement and maintain the design system, striving to bring value and big-picture thinking to the project
- Presenting your work to the design team on a regular basis for feedback and validation
- Sharing knowledge with those around you, both inside and outside of the team, on UI standard methodologies, new developments and anything that can inspire and insight positive change
What You'll Need
To apply for this Senior UI Designer job, you will need at least 3+ years of experience in UI Design or Product Design in digital. You will also require a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Visual Communication, Graphic Design, another relevant field, or equivalent industry experience. In addition, you will need an impressive portfolio that demonstrates approach and process and excellent creative implementation, along with experience working of with UI pattern libraries and design systems. Mastery of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Miro, Adobe CS, and Zeplin are also essential.
(NICE TO HAVE’s)
- Experience in working in a corporate environment running Agile
- Experience in working in the Fintech or retail sectors
- Competitive salary
- All the latest tech and software you need
- Management training and upskilling to further your career
- Rest up with 20 days’ leave per year
As a Level 1 BEE contributor, the company is fully committed to demonstrating sustainability by supporting social transformation and job creation in South Africa. We are fully committed to improving our candidate database profile and therefore give preference to AA/EE candidates.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hybrid Model - JHB